The most practical and accessible commercial point of Arroyo Hondo.
The shopping plaza with more parking in Arroyo Hondo
- In the best of Arroyo Hondo and close to the main avenues of Santo Domingo including Av. Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, Tiradentes, among others
- Lobby professionally decorated by Diptic Design, made in marble.
- Design and customization of special premises that fit the needs of the tenant.
- Pre-installation of sound, home automation, and telecommunications in each commercial premises
- Last generation lifts.
- One parking space per 20m2
- Locals available for restaurants.
- Installation of anti-noise glasses.
- Fire system in each level.
- 24 hour security through security camera systems and guard posts in the parking lots.
The concept of our project, Galerias 44, is to offer commercial and office space from 100m2, with one parking space per 20m2.
Acceptability to the market
DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
The architectural design of the work is made by the company Franc Ortega & Asociados Arquitectos, created in the year 2000 and directed from the date by the architect Franc Ortega.
Architect Ortega was born in Santo Domingo on April 28, 1960. He completed his architecture studies at the National University Pedro Henríquez Ureña and during the process continues his artistic activities becoming worthy of important prizes among which include the first prize in the contest of posters of the United Nations for World Disarmament, as well as the first prize in the FAO poster contest on Women in Agriculture, and the first prize in painting of the Visual Arts Biennial of Santo Domingo in 1984.
The civil work and terminations will be carried out by Grupo Pedralbes, represented by its president Mrs. María Gatón. Grupo Pedralbes started in 1997 as a group of developers and developers of real estate projects. The gentlemen provide engineering and design services for civil, health and road projects. They possess the resources and the technology that guarantees an appropriate management of the costs, effectiveness in the times of execution and quality of the works. To date they have about 24 projects made and sold.
Currently, in the city of Santo Domingo, the largest offer of spaces for trade are within the large shopping centers.
Due to the high demand for offices with small spaces, Novo Centro has redesigned and made available its third floor of the corporate tower to rent small spaces.
The location of the project is ideal. The front of the square would be towards the north, in this way the frontal part at no time would have a direct exposure to the sun.
The street Euclides Morillo is very busy and has the advantage that it is one way, allowing a smooth transit and quick access. On the Calle Bienvenido García Gautier, vehicles in a north-south or south-north direction can access Galerías 44, taking Calle D.