ORMA by Pedralbes

The new icon building on Sarasota Ave waits for you.

Enjoy ORMA by Pedralbes

Enjoy the most spectacular amenities.

The best of Bella Vista awaits for you

Apartments from US $ 160,000.

ORMA by Pedralbes is an apartment project located in the sector of Bella Vista, on Sarasota Avenue in the National District, almost opposite Bella Vista Mall, one of the most important shopping centers in the city, as well as the best area of ​Bella Vista. Multiple access roads communicate the project with important shopping, educational, religious and recreational centers.

Meet ORMA by Pedralbes

Download our presentation to know what ORMA by Pedralbes can offer for you and yours.

Download Presentation

Project features.

  • Located on the same Ave. Sarasota, with access to all its attractions and amenities.
  • The most attractive views of the city and the sea from all apartments.
  • Underground parking.
  • Two elevators of the latest generation.
  • Spacious lobby furnished in white marble. Designed and decorated by Diptic Design.
  • Systems of surveillance cameras that control the accesses, perimeters and common areas of the project.
  • Gym fully equipped and designed by Body Ignition.
  • The Clubhouse by Pedralbes: a spectacular social area-type bar and lounge with billiard room, table football, projector for sporting events and much more.
  • Yoga and meditation room.
  • Conference room.
  • Total electric power plant coverage.
  • Fire system.
  • Intercom systems.
  • Common supply systems (common gas and water).
  • Electric gates.
  • Direct access to more than 5,000 square meters of the park at your feet.

Characteristics of the apartments.

  • Units of apartments of two and three rooms of 121 and 173 square meters of net construction, with a view of the city or the sea depending on the unit.
  • Living room.
  • Dinning room.
  • Kitchen.
  • Study room in the apartments that apply.
  • Each room with its bathroom.
  • Master bedroom with walking closet.
  • Room of Service with its bathroom.
  • Washing area.
  • Two and three parking spaces according to the apartment that applies.
  • Two elevators of the latest generation.
  • Pre-Installation of Air Conditioner in all areas.
  • Pre-installation of automation of all areas and initial kit.
  • Luxury finished.
  • Apartments with terrace available on the second level.
  • Penthouses available of 294 square of construction with four (4) rooms, terrace, study, bathrooms in each room, and much more.

Payment plan.

  • 40% initial and the remaining 60% upon delivery of the apartment in September 2021.
  • Initial fees from US$ 800 per month.

Apartment Type – Models A & B
(Three Rooms each with its bathroom – 173 Meters)

Plant view
Interior
Interior

Apartment Type – Models A & B
(Three Rooms with study – 173 Meters)

Plant View
Interior
Interior

Apartment Type – C & D Models
(121 Meters – Two and Three rooms)

Plant View Two Bedrooms
Plant View Three Bedrooms
Interior

Penthouses or Customization Option
(296 Meters – Four Rooms)

Plant View
Interior
Interior