Parques de Gazcue
The best of Gazcue waits for you.
Parques de Gazcue is an apartment project located in the Gazcue sector, on Federico Henríquez & Carvajal Street, in front of the Central Bank, the area of greater security and access of the National District, as well as the center of government development. Multiple access roads communicate the project with important shopping, educational, religious and recreational centers.
- Located in the best of Gazcue, in front of the Central Bank, with quick access to the main government institutions of the country.
- The most attractive views of the sea and the city.
- Two (2) covered parking spaces per apartment.
- Two (2) elevators per tower of the last generation.
- Spacious lobby professionally furnished and air-conditioned.
- Systems of surveillance cameras that control the accesses, perimeter and common areas of the project.
- Jacuzzi on the ninth floor of each tower, with BBQ areas furnished for social activities, with the most impressive views.
- Fully equipped gym in each tower and fifteen (15) parking for visitors.
- Indoor and outdoor children’s play area, fully equipped.
- Meeting room.
- Hiking trail and jogging track.
- Total electric power plant coverage with automatic transfer.
- Pre-installation of parabolic systems.
- Fire system.
- Intercom systems.
- Common supply systems (common gas and water).
- Electric gates and garbage ducts.
- Direct access to more than 2,000 square meters of indoor and outdoor parks.
Characteristics of the Apartments
- The project consists of two towers with 9 levels each, with two parking levels.
- Units of 1, 2 and 3 rooms with finishes of first.
- Living room.
- Dining room.
- Two and a half bathrooms.
- Room of Service with its bathroom.
- Washing area.
- Service exit.
- Porcelain floors.
- European ceramics in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Modular kitchens by Bella Casa.
- Aluminum profiles and windows of Arboleda.
- Two parking spaces
- Pre-Installation of Air Conditioner in all areas.
- First Termination.
- More than 5,000 square meters of recreation areas.