Reservas del Palmar Mirador

At the entrance of the Mirador Sur Park.

The RESERVAS DEL PALMAR MIRADOR is an apartment project located in the Santa Cruz de Tenerife street of the National District, at the entrance of Mirador Sur Park, the most important green lung that the city has. Multiple access roads communicate the project with important shopping, educational, religious and recreational centers.

Meet Reservas del Palmar

Download our presentation to know what Palmar Reservations can offer for you and yours.

Download Presentation

Project features.

  • Project of 11 apartments and 3 Pent-houses.
  • All 3 rooms.
  • 2 apartments on the 1st level.
  • 1 apartment 2nd level (With terrace).
  • 3 apartments per level from 2nd to 5th.
  • Roofed parking.
  • Systems of surveillance cameras that control the accesses, perimeter and common areas of the project.
  • A social area on the last level with BBQ and Jacuzzi.
  • Elevator.
  • Electric gates.
  • The electric power plant for common areas.
  • One service room per apartment.
  • Fire system.
  • Intercom systems.
  • Common supply systems (common gas and water).

Characteristics of the apartments.

  • Living room
  • Dining room.
  • Kitchen.
  • Two bathrooms.
  • Service Room with bathroom for all units.
  • Washing area.
  • Two parking spaces per apartment.
  • Last generation elevator.
  • Pre-Installation of Air Conditioner in all areas.
  • Intercom of the last generation.
  • Unit customization services.
  • All apartments with two (2) parking spaces.
  • Termination in Porcelain, modular kitchens, oak doors and plaster on the ceilings.
  • The Mirador Park is part of your life.

Payment plan.

  • 35% initial and the remaining 65% upon delivery of the apartment in September 2021.
  • Initial fees from US$ 200 per month.