Saltear al contenido principal

Novoparc La armonía perfecta entre la ciudad y la naturalezaThe perfect harmony between the city and nature Novoparc Las amenidades más espectaculares te esperan en tu nuevo hogarThe most spectacular amenities await you in your new home Novoparc El lujo está en los detalles: clubhouse, jacuzzis, gimnasio, lobby de lujo y mucho másLuxury is in the details: clubhouse, jacuzzi, gym, luxury lobby and much more Novoparc El apartamento de tus sueños espera por tíThe apartment of your dreams awaits you

Novoparc Residences is an apartment project located in the sector of Bella Vista, on Jiménez Moya Avenue (Winston Churchill) of the National District, at the entrance of South Mirador Park, the most important green lung that the city has.

Meet Novoparc Residences

Download our presentation to find out what Novoparc Residences can offer for you and yours.

Subject to change without prior notice. Please check availability at [email protected]

Project features

  • Located in the Mirador Sur, with access to all its attractions and amenities.
  • The most attractive views of the city and the sea from all apartments.
  • Underground parking.
  • Four last generation lifts (two for each tower).
  • Large lobby furnished by each tower. Designed and decorated by Diptic Design.
  • Systems of surveillance cameras that control the accesses, perimeters and common areas of the project.
  • Six jacuzzis on the 16th floor, with two open lounge BBQ and Bar furnished for social activities, with the most impressive views of the city and the Mirador.
  • Gym fully equipped and designed by Body Ignition.
  • The Clubhouse by Pedralbes: a spectacular social area-type bar and lounge with billiard room, table football, projector for sporting events and much more.
  • Total electric power plant coverage.
  • Fire system.
  • Intercom systems.
  • Common supply systems (common gas and water).
  • Electric gates.
  • Porcelain floors.
  • Doors in precious wood.
  • Bathrooms with porcelain floors.
  • High-quality windows
  • Ceilings finished in plaster.
  • Plastered walls.
  • Pre-installation of home automation.
  • Modular kitchens of high quality.

Characteristics of the apartments

  • Units of apartments of 88m2, 116m2, 123m2 and 133m2 of construction, with a view of the city or the sea depending on the unit.
  • Duplex from 174m2 to 251m2 of construction with terraces, bathrooms in each room and study in the units that apply.
  • Two and three parking spaces according to the apartment.
  • Two elevators for each apartment unit.
  • Pre-Installation of Air Conditioning.
  • High quality finishes.
  • Apartment customization service available.

Payment plan.

  • 40% initial and the remaining 60% upon delivery of the apartment in September 2021.

Apartment Model 01
( 123m2 )

Novoparc - Sala y comedor

Apartment Model 02
( 133m2 )

Novoparc - Sala

Apartment Model 03
( 88m2 )

Novoparc - Comedor

Apartment Model 04
( 116m2 )

Novoparc - Comedor

Apartament Duplex Model 01
( 246m2 )

Novoparc - Sala

Apartament Duplex Model 02
( 243m2 )

Novoparc - Sala y Comedor

Apartament Duplex Model 03
( 251m2 )

Novoparc - Sala y Comedor

Apartament Duplex Model 04
( 174m2 )

Novoparc - Comedor

Project Construction Status


    Sales and Information

    Sales Departament
    Office: 809-688-9945(46)
    809-441-0033 / 829-638-3113 / 849-410-5703
    Sales: [email protected]

    Human Resources: [email protected]
    Suppliers: [email protected]

    Hours of operation from Monday to Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
    and saturdays de 8:30AM - 12:00PM.

    Simón Bolívar Ave. 195, Torre Corporativa Bolívar 195, La Esperilla , Santo Domingo Dominican Republic.

    Volver arriba