Saltear al contenido principal

ORMA by Pedralbes El nuevo edificio ícono de la Av. Sarasota espera por tíThe new iconic building on Sarasota avenue awaits you ORMA by Pedralbes Disfruta de las más espectaculares amenidadesEnjoy the most spectacular amenities ORMA by Pedralbes Lo mejor de Bella Vista espera por tíThe best of Bella Vista awaits you

ORMA by Pedralbes is an apartment project located in the sector of Bella Vista, on Sarasota Avenue in the National District, almost opposite Bella Vista Mall, one of the most important shopping centers in the city, as well as the best area of ​Bella Vista.

Conoce a ORMA by Pedralbes

Download our presentation to know what ORMA by Pedralbes can offer for you and yours.

Project features

  • Located on the same Ave. Sarasota, with access to all its attractions and amenities.
  • The most attractive views of the city and the sea from all apartments.
  • Underground parking.
  • Two elevators of the latest generation.
  • Spacious lobby furnished in white marble. Designed and decorated professionally.
  • Systems of surveillance cameras that control the accesses, perimeters and common areas of the project.
  • Gym fully equipped.
  • The Clubhouse by Pedralbes: a spectacular social area-type bar and lounge with billiard room, table football, projector for sporting events and much more.
  • Yoga and meditation room.
  • Conference room.
  • Total electric power plant coverage.
  • Fire system.
  • Intercom systems.
  • Common supply systems (common gas and water).
  • Electric gates.

Characteristics of the apartments

  • Units of apartments of 121 and 173 square meters of net construction, with a view of the city or the sea depending on the unit.
  • Two and three parking spaces according to the apartment that applies.
  • Two elevators of the latest generation.
  • Pre-Installation of Air Conditioner in all areas.
  • Luxury finished.
  • Apartments with terrace available on the second level.
  • Penthouses available of 294 square of construction with terrace, study, bathrooms in each room, and much more.

Payment plan

  • 40% initial and the remaining 60% upon delivery of the apartment in September 2021.

Apartament Type – Model A
( 173 m2 )

ORMA - Sala y comedor

Interior view

ORMA - Sala y comedor

Interior view

Apartament Type – Model B
( 173 m2 )

ORMA - Comedor

Interior view

ORMA - Sala

Interior view

Apartament Type – Models A & B
( 121 m2 )

ORMA - Sala y comedor

Interior view

Apartament Type – Models A & B
( 121 m2 )

ORMA - Sala y comedor

Interior view

ORMA - Sala

Interior view

     

    ios-btn
    android-btn

    Sales and Information

    Sales Departament
    Office: 809-688-9945 y 809-688-9946
    Sales: [email protected]

    Human Resources: [email protected]
    Suppliers: [email protected]

    Hours of operation from Monday to Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
    and saturdays de 8:30AM - 12:00PM.

     César Nicolás Penson Avenue No. 62, Pedralbes Tower, 1st Floor, Gazcue, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic.

    Volver arriba