Saltear al contenido principal

Palmar II - Vista exterior Palmar Mirador II A tan solo pocos pasos del parque MiradorJust a few steps from Mirador park Palmar II - Vista exterior Palmar Mirador II Confort y modernidad conjugando un espacio que va contigoComfort and modernity combining a space that goes with you

Palmar Mirador II is an apartment project localized in the sector of Honduras, at the corner between Santa Cruz de Tenerife Street and Cayetano Germosen at few steps from the Mirador Sur Park.

Meet Palmar Mirador II

Download our presentation to find out what Palmar Mirador II can offer for you and yours.

Characteristics of the Project

  • Fascinating views of the Mirador Sur Park and the Caribbean Sea.
  • Social Area furnished with Jacuzzi and BBQ. Large lobby climatized, designed and professionally decorated.
  • Total Coverage Electric Plant.
  • Last generation elevator and two (02) emergency stairs.
  • Common supply system (Gas-Water). Concierge and maintenance staff 24 hours. Surveillance camera system that controls the accesses of the building.
  • Intercom system
  • Two (02) tickets for vehicular access. Electric gates.
  • Fire system.

Characteristics of the Apartments

  • Intelligent System Panel Kit (Home Automation) in each apartment
  • Bathrooms covered with textured ceramics on walls and floors.
  • High quality modular kitchens.
  • Porcelain tile floors
  • Glass panels in the bathrooms of the rooms
  • Pre-installation of air conditioners in all areas.
  • Hardwood veneered doors
  • Glass windows with aluminum profiles.

Payment Plan

  • Initial 40% and the remaining 60% upon delivery of the apartment in June 2020
Palmar II - Sala

Interior view

Palmar II - Lobby / recibidor

Interior view

Palmar II - Sala y comedor

Interior view

     

    ios-btn
    android-btn

    Sales and Information

    Sales Departament
    Office: 809-688-9945 y 809-688-9946
    Sales: [email protected]

    Human Resources: [email protected]
    Suppliers: [email protected]

    Hours of operation from Monday to Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
    and saturdays de 8:30AM - 12:00PM.

     César Nicolás Penson Avenue No. 62, Pedralbes Tower, 1st Floor, Gazcue, Santo Domingo Dominican Republic.

    Volver arriba